Sunday, April 01, 2012

Sunday Roundup

This weekend has been all about scrapping! Saturday was crop day with the ladies! I love getting together with the girls so much - Patti, Melissa, Tina and our new addition Julie, along with the other ladies who come to the crop! I don't care if I get any pages done. We have so much fun and get in our therapy sessions. It's awseome.

Today was the big opening at One Story Down! I've been hanging out in the forums and finishing up a page I started yesterday. I've done a bunch of pages that I can finally share, too!  I did sneak out for a bit to see 21 Jump Street - which was so hilarious! - and do some grocery shopping.

I think my DVRs are going to overload tonight with Worst Cook, Celebrity Apprentice, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Shameless, Once Upon a Time and Good Wife. I think I may have to catch up with On Demand. So while I'm watching, I'm going to get out some Smash book stuff!

Here's what I've been working on!
 The OSD designers created this awesome collab called Tell Me a Story, which I think I will get a lot of use out of for my Disney pages! It's free with a $10 purchase right now.

And I got another Disney page done this week using I'm the Princess by Emily Merritt and Lauren Grier at the Lily Pad. I love these dragons!

This is my aunt's camera shy dog Chance. I've never gotten a good photo of him before! I used Kim Jensen & Kate Hadfield's awesome new collab, Springity Spring. I think I am going to do a lot more page with this one too! Which reminds me of some super cool news! I am guesting for Kate this month!!!!! :) 

 This is a pretty meta page. I love to get Penny cute shirts, but she hates them. So I journaled my thoughts along with what she might be thinking! Credits: Super Duper by The Tattered Pear at One Story Down and Camera Capers by Sissy Sparrows at OSD and Type A Personality font by Domesticated Lady from OSD.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home