Monday, July 18, 2005


Here's another LO of Rocky from our trip to Liberty State Park. He was so excited there, but it was so HOT!!!! I don't think I've ever seen him pant like that. I'm having a sort of creative block lately. It took me forever today to work on this and I have another page in progress that I can't seem to get done. So instead of just staring blankly at the screen, I've been reading. I finished Harry Potter and I'm almost done with the Devil Wears Prada. Even the latter book has a Harry Potter reference, which I thought was too funny. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger ylts said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 19, 2005  
Blogger ylts said...

Okay, I screwed up the first comment, so I'm going to try it again. Sigh. I thought this Harry Potter was the best. I've already read it twice, picking it over the second times for clues. Any guesses for the seventh book? I have a theory who RAB is....

July 19, 2005  
Blogger Dena Cooper said...

I'm blocked too! Every since Harry came home. This is a super cute LO! I love the tongue :)

July 21, 2005  
Blogger ylts said...

I was going to write you a response about Snuffles and his brother, but it got long, so I posted it. I'm a bit of a fanatic....

July 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home