Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Stuck in my head

All day I've had the song "I'll remember you" by Skid Row in my head. It's been in heavy rotation on K Rock. I'll blame it on the station's new format - old stuff, less alternative.

Then I've been trying to remember who is starring in the new Pride and Prejudice movie. I finally remembered to check imdb. It's Keira Knighly - who I liked in Bend it Like Beckham - who is playing Elizbeth Bennet. I still need to see that long version with Colin Firth. I should add it to my Netflix list.

And if figures, Skid Row is in my iTunes player!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Hehe, Skid Row! That song will be in my head all day!

August 31, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

You should definitely add the long Pride and Prejudice to your Netflix! I just watched it a few months ago, and really want to see it again. Colin Firth is the man in that movie. ;)

Now I'm going to be singing Skid Row all night. Icky!

September 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home