Thursday, October 20, 2005

My sister is the best!

Just got back from celebrating Randi's birthday and we had such a blast. Randi shares a birthday with quite a few people I know - including Jeanine's son Colton - and my friend from school Jackie. Well we ran in to Jackie and all the girls while we were out so it was like an even better party!

Well my sister just told me the best thing ever. I was driving her home and asked her if she liked her gift. I got her the Beatles Capitol Years boxed set and then on a whim, I printed out a few pages for her!

Her answer: Can I put them in my album?

I was asking about the cds, but what she had really loved was the scrapbook pages!

1 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

How cool is that Robin!!! I bet you had warm fuzzies for the rest of the day - that is a huge compliment!!

October 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home