Thursday, October 13, 2005

Packing my bags!


I've got my clothes, toiletries, camera, laptop all piled up! I can't wait to leave tomorrow for the digiscrapping convention! I haven't been on any kind of vacation or anywhere that wasn't work related in so long! Jeanine is picking up Correen at the airport and I'm meeting them back at Jeanine's house. I really hope it stops raining because I'm so tired of this rain and don't want to drive in it!

The last time I was in PA, I got a speeding ticket! I think this trip will be a little better. :)
This postcard of the Liberty Bell is one of the first in my collection! I started collecting postcards as a Girl Scout - and we made a trip every year to the Franklin Institute in Philly. We'd sleep in the museum (think of a slumber party with like 200 girls) and then tour the historic sites the next day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Hope you guys are having fun!! I'll miss you all this weekend since I wasn't around all week too. Keep us posted on all the happenings in PA :)

October 13, 2005  
Blogger mrs.S said...

So are you there yet, are you there yet?? LOL! Have fun, and let us know what's happening!

October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home