Sunday, November 13, 2005

Costa Rica





Randi and Khoder got back last night from Costa Rica. They stayed at a resort in the rainforest where they could see monkeys and toucans from their window. And the resort was right near an active volcano. They did all this crazy stuff - like cross these hanging bridges and glide through the jungle - and some cool stuff - like ride horses, and swim up to the tiki bar. The photos are amazing. These are just some of the post cards they brought home. They also brought me a beautiful beaded necklace, a wooden wine holder with a turltle painted on it and some hot sauce! I got to try some chocolates they brought home and they are amazing. Can't wait to try the coffee too. I am glad they are home! (And so is Rocky!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Wow! I've been wanting to go to Costa Rica for so long. Sounds great. I bet Rocky is one happy pup :)

November 16, 2005  
Blogger mrs.S said...

Wowzers, those photos are awesome! How exotic to have been in Costa Rica! I've always dreamed of going there too, if only to bungee jump. LOL!

November 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home