Thursday, December 22, 2005

Giving


These are the best gifts I bought this year. I got these cute puppies to donate to The Four Foundation. It is a group founded by my high school history teacher after his son was diagnosed with a brain tumor. And every year Mr Tarallo and his students bring toys to the children at Columbia Prebyterian Hostpital in NYC. I am so proud of my sister because this year she got her middle school involved too. She's been helping out since she was in high school. This year they had more than enough toys for all the children in the hospital - so they saved the extras for some of the outpatients too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

Very cute!! what a great idea. Have a great Christmas!

December 23, 2005  
Blogger Tania said...

Oh those are cute! What a great charity.

December 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home