Wednesday, December 07, 2005

NYC and Rent

Yesterday we went to NYC. I never get sick of going to see the Rockefeller tree, well unless we go during the weekend when it us just insane. But since it was Tuesday afternoon, it wasn't crowded. One of my new favorite places to go is the big Toys R Us in Times Square, because I am a big kid after all.

Then last night, Randi and I finally went to see Rent. I dragged her to the 10 p.m. show, which is pretty late for a teacher. I loved it - I thought it was funny how they turned parts of songs into dialouge. I expected the whole thing to be sung like the play is, but it was still good. I really loved Idina Menzel and Jesse L. Martin! He was sooooooo awesome. I want to watch Law & Order now. OK, maybe not.

So here are some photos from our adventures yesterday....


King Kong at Toys R Us


The Bickerson's Christmas photo (I take one of them every year in NYC. That's my nickname for them.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home