Saturday, December 03, 2005

Taylor's ABCs


So now that I'm done with one project, I can finish up another. I'm making an ABC book for Taylor for Christmas. I was going to have it hard bound, but didn't want to risk it. :) So I'm just going to print and put them in this cute little 5x5 album I bought. Still having trouble coming up with something for X. (Any ideas????) I'm mostly using pictures of Taylor - though there are some exceptions for Rocky, zoo animals and a rubber duckie. You can see my pages so far here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

"X"tra special?
you sure are getting caught up on all your projects........want to give me a kick in the right direction...lol, I am draggin my heels.

December 04, 2005  
Blogger mrs.S said...

Oooh, that X is a hard one! X-cited? X-tasy? LOL!!! I'm shutting up...

December 04, 2005  
Blogger Peta said...

Ohh my - sorry no idea on the X - other the X-citable. how about X factor? - okay so I did have an idea rofl... I actually just wanted to comment that OHH My I love those wiggles slippers - you guys have so been over taken with Wiggles!!! ROFL - great to see you guys getting inflicted with wiggles as well ;) - pay back for blues clues!!! ROFLMAO!!

December 05, 2005  
Blogger TheCatLord said...

i don't have any ideas for 'x', byt, i do wanna say how cool those wiggles big red car slippers are!!d

December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home