Monday, January 16, 2006

4s

I'm procrastinating today as I'm trying to flatten all my LOs. And then I saw that Ginger tagged me!

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
Page designer
Reporter
Cashier at Pathmark
Baby-sitter

Four movies you would watch over and over:
The Princess Bride
Muriel's Wedding
Who's Afraid of Virgina Woolf
When Harry Met Sally


Four places you have lived:
West New York, NJ
New Brunswick, NJ
Norwich, Conn.
Houston, Texas

Four TV shows you love to watch:
The Simpsons
All My Children
Lost
Grey's Anatomy

Four places you have been on vacation:
Florida
Upstate New York
Maine
Italy

Four websites you visit daily:'
RAKScraps
SBB
CNN
AOL


Four of your favorite foods:
Cheese
Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches
Chicken Enchiladas
Arroz con Pollo

Four places you would rather be right now:
Accepting a check for winning the lottery
On a shopping spree spending my lottery winnings
Taking a cruise
In the mansion I bought with my lottery winnings

Four bloggers you are tagging:
AmyK
Correen
Mrs.S
Tania

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got me, Robin--I filled it out :) :). Love these things--I learn a little something about people!!!

January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home