Monday, January 16, 2006

Looking back at 2005


Because I want to do everything Amy and Tania do, I did my 2005 LO too. :) I used my list that I posted here on the blog and chopped it up a bit.

The photos are, from the top:
* Me & Vesna before the wedding
* Kylie
* Rocky wearing his "My humans went to Disney World" bandana (the only photo I took on this page too BTW)
* Correen & me at the convention (Thanks Jeanine for the photo)
* Mikey, Khoder and Taylor at the Bronx Zoo
* And a photo of Randi at Central Park that I just liked.

(Credits: Comfy & Cozy papers by me at Scrapdish)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Pyron said...

Hey Robin! Thanks for your comment on my blog! Glad I found you! :) I love this layout, btw! Great idea! I am going to add you to my links, so I don't lose you again!

Hugs,

Kelly

January 16, 2006  
Blogger Tania said...

This is so great Robin! I love the verticle movement in this, and those papers are so gorgeous, I get to play with them this week!! Are you joining in on the challenge too?

January 16, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you're jumping in on this too! Your page is absolutely gorgeous - love those papers and stitching. I'm going to have to lift this baby!! :)

January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home