Sunday, January 01, 2006

Resolutions


The only thing that's different about this is that this mess is now in a different home! I did take that bridesmaid dress to the cleaners before I moved, but I never remember to pick it up! I don't even know if they still have it or if they could get out a horrible wine stain. I think I got rid of those socks. And I did just start to organize and back up my computer files. So I think I'll just photoshop that 5 into a 6!

(Credits: Gina Cabrera's Adore Kit)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Too funny Robin! I don't make resolutions anymore. But I did start a diet today, must blog about that, it's all I can think of, LOL!

January 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Too funny, Robin! I remember that layout! I don't make resolutions either - I like to list my accomplishments for the past year instead. It's more fun that way. :)

January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home