Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Twilight zone kinda day

I overslept through my alarm and woke up when mom called. I had the TV on, but wasn't really paying attention. I could have sworn I left the computer on, but it was off and I just rebooted and worked on a page. Went outside and saw that all the recycling bins put outside the night before were strewn all over the block and there were cans and bottles everywhere. I noticed a few stray branches while driving to work. And then when I get here - I found out I slept through the big story! Apparently big storms hit the area. The Hudson River bridges were closed. Hundreds of people are without power. Trees fell down all over the place. Power lines caused fires. It was a disaster. But I slept really well. (Isn't that horrible!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Oh I can totally see myself doing something like that!! Oh funny Robin!

January 18, 2006  
Blogger Carrie Stephens said...

Yeah.. i can do that somenights too, it is horrible to think that when we are that tierd we could sleep through just about anything! glad to hear that you got a good sleep though! i could sure use one tonight!

January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home