Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's should be here!

My new computer was delivered to my mom's office yesterday. She couldn't bring it back because of the snow. (I never have things delivered to the house because I usually miss it or they leave it outside and it gets stolen!). So I am just dying to play with it and install my PSCS2 upgrade. And I just found out some good news that will be a HUGE help. My friend and favorite Nebraskan NancyS has just joined the SBB team and will be writing CS2 tutorials! I can't wait to see what she can teach me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Oh goodie, goodie, goodie!!!

February 15, 2006  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Would figure the snow would hold up something important wouldn't it?! Hope it made it to you safe and sound! Have tons of fun!

February 16, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

woohooo a new computer!!!! Have you got it yet??? Love your graffiti on your Mom's car.....hehe!

February 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOOOO HOOOOOO Can't wait for you to get that CS2 upgrade all installed on it.

zoom zoom zoom

February 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home