Sunday, February 26, 2006

Lazy Sunday

I am having one of those lazy Sundays where I'm doing little things, but not too much! :) I've been doing a little cleaning, trying to organize hundreds of photos I had printed, and even scrapped a bit. I'm waiting for the delivery guy to get here with our dinner!

It seems that I'm on a pink kick!



This is a little gift I got for v-day from Rocky. He always remembers his favorite aunt. And those chocolate hearts are good. Choxie from Target - yum!
(Robin Carlton's Sweet Shoppe from Sweet Shope Designs)




This is a photo I've been waiting to scrap. Taylor really asked this question to Rocky! (Carrie Stephens' Fandango kit)



I'm going to miss tonight's Night Owl chat because I need to be in bed early. I'm teaching my sister's classes tomorrow about newspapers. She's doing a really cool project where they're going to have to create their own newspapers about the Depressoin. I've spoken to classes before, but not 6 in a row!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Those are both wonderful layouts. Love the choice of kits for the Diva pic. Too cute!

So cool that you get to go teach. Six classes - wow!

February 26, 2006  
Blogger Tania said...

Those are too cute, love that photo of Taylor and Rocky!! We missed you tonight, have fun teaching tomorrow.

February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Mary Fran said...

hahahahaha I love that she wanted critique from Rocky! hahaha Adorable layouts! and lucky you to have such a thoughtful "nephew" to think of you on Valentine's day!

February 27, 2006  
Blogger AmyK said...

Rocky is too sweet. I wish my nephew would remember his favorite aunt!! :p And Taylor is definitely a Diva - I love all the pink.

February 28, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

Lucky you getting chocolates for V-day!

So, how did the teaching go? The nightowl chat just isn't the same without you!

February 28, 2006  
Blogger momy4him said...

how sweet is rocky to get his aunt a vday gift!!! lol!
great layout too love the little tag with his photo.

February 28, 2006  
Blogger Rachel said...

Too funny, Aunt Robin!!

February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home