Tuesday, February 14, 2006

RAK Week Blog Challenge

We're having a blog challenge as part of RAK Week. So for challenge 1 I added those postcards------> as my decoration.


And here are my answers for Challenge 2

1. What colors do you use the most when you scrap?
I use a lot of pink because I like it and it looks cute with photos of my nieces. And I love reds and blues too.

2. What is your favorite kit theme? (like boys, girls, heritage, special event, etc)
I don't always like themed kits - and I often use them for different purposes. I tend to like boy kits because I like blues, greens, oranges, and earthy colors.

3. What are your favorite elements to use when you scrap?
Love ribbons, tags, alphas, brads

4. Describe your style (even if you don't think you have one!)
I don't like a lot of clutter, but I wouldn't exactly call my style simple. I think I compose my layouts the same way I compose newspaper pages. I like there to be a focal point that's going to be eye-catching, as well as movement on the page and clarity.

5. If you could have one kit made especially for you, what would it be for? (one lucky blogger might see this wish granted )
Girly, but grungy, with darker, earthy colors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom2fur said...

1. I think the color blue shows up the most. I have 3 boys (well, young men now) and a daughter who wears mostly blue. I like true, "Crayola" colors best.
2. I think I like kits that don't really have a 'theme,' because they are more versatile.
3. I like ribbons and tags best.
4. My style is simple, too. I think LOs that are too fussy draw too much attention from the photos!
5. I'd like a kit for older boys that doesn't have anything to do with sports. Maybe with video games, cars, computers and whatever the current slang words are.

February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home