Friday, February 17, 2006

Read this magazine!!!!

I just got my copy of Digital Scrapbooking Magazine and I was so shocked! I had totally forgotten that April asked me to write up a little piece about all the nice things RAKScraper's have done for charity and for others. But she also used TWO of my LOs! That's my crazy face in the magazine. And there I am right next to a page by Melissa and Samara, who I met at the convention, in a the middle of an article by the awesome Clara Wallace!

Go grab a copy. You can get the paper version or just download it. There are some LOs by some of my favorite scrappers and some great articles too!

3 Comments:

Blogger Guru Indonesia said...

this is cool!
best regards,
ujiruang

March 31, 2018  
Blogger Navigator said...

awesome!
br,
https://www.carmudi.co.id/cars/

July 23, 2018  
Blogger DCAja said...

this is good blog..
please visit my page thanks!

November 08, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home