Friday, February 17, 2006

Wish list

For Amy's Blog challenge 4 in need to come up with a Wish List!
But I am a shopaholic and an impulse buyer so my wish list is usually pretty short. I just snap things up when I can!

I am love the Spring Decor Line by Jen Wilson. She's got a new set on sale every day! It's just hopeless for me. I love Jen's stuff, and these new kits are just so pretty!

And now of course, I went to look for something else and found Trish Jones's Circuit Collection. And it's a really good bargain. 6 sets for $14.95. Trish is another one of my favorites!

Love these Gypsy Blue papers by Dani B too. She's got a bunch of great new stuff this. (Glad I'm on her team!)

Gina Miller's Worn and Weathered Collection looks pretty cool too.

I think I'm in trouble now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Robiiiiii-iiiiin! (said in my best whiney voice) Why did you make me go look at that Jen Wilson stuff. Oh. My. Gosh! That's it. I'm not looking at any of the other links you listed. I can't. Won't. Look. Resist. Looking. Oh darn...

February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home