Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Withdrawl

I miss my computer!!!!!!!! I don't want to be on this Mac. I want to be in my office playing with my own computer and photoshop. I can't believe how fast it is to make kits now. I used to read (and I mean pages and pages) while my computer was saving and now I'm getting so much done. :) Nancy gave me some tips for CS2 on all the new features the other night. She is just the best!

So my first creations with CS2 are for a new project I've been working on with Jeanine, Correen and Rachel. :) You'll have to wait to find out what it is!

2 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

I'm sure you're creating something fun!! Can't wait to see it, and I'm happy to hear things are much faster for you!!! Gotta love new toys!!!

February 22, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

You just had to tease us, didn't you?? Can't wait to see whatever it is!

February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home