Wednesday, March 29, 2006

10 ways to procrastinate

I should really be heading to the DMV. But I am feeling yucky from lack of sleep. This is what I have been doing, and I could probably post on my other blog too...

1. Reading blogs.
2. Updating this blog.
3. Trying to order photo prints.
4. Shopping at Fishscraps. (Check Carrie's blog for a nice surprise)
5. Updating the links for my freebie.
6. Unzipping the kit I bought at Fishscraps and some others.
7. Trying a tut on brushes from De-Zine.
8. Checking the RAKScraps Forums.
9. Update Rocky's web gallery.
10. Using Correen's Fun Spring Funk Kit.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this layout! How fabulous, those colors are perfect on Taylor!

March 29, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

LOL... nothing beats procrastination. I'm the queen of it. That LO of Taylor is great.. I LOVE those colors!

March 30, 2006  
Blogger Carrie Stephens said...

You are such a sweetie! :) Oh i know WAY toooooooo many ways to procrastinate! I always wonder why is it that the more I have/want to get done, the more I procrastinate and do other things.... IE: blog reading for example instead of crossing the little things that i have been putting off.

March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute layout!!

Oh..and I love procrastinating! It's the motto of my life.. LOL!

March 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home