Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hopelessly Addicted

I was woken up early today by the delivery guys dropping off the new kitchen chairs. I am exhausted, but can't fall back asleep. So I've been up - updating my blog list over there -> and reading blogs. It seems a lot of people have been switching their blogs so a lot of links were bad. So, I have such a long list because they are sort of like bookmarks. I'm always at different computers, my own, at work, my mom's, my sister's etc. and it's convenient. But I can't figure out how to organize them. Most read or alphabetically. I still have a ton more book marked at work that I want to add too.

Am I missing anyone? Who's blogs are you all reading? I can always use more!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow, Robin! You have blogs I've never seen before! Now I'm going to have to go bloghopping again. :)

I'll have to go through yours and check them against mine to see what you're missing. I don't see Khristy's there - she has a nice one: http://khristy.blogspot.com/

March 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trish Jone's link is broken and seems to be running into DebF's, which is missing.

March 29, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

I find I don't get as many pages done lately because I'm so busy reading blogs!!! Now I have to read some of your blog links too LOL!!

March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home