Wednesday, March 15, 2006

New kit and a contest!



My new Seriously papers and elements are now up at Scrapdish. I just love blues. :)
My inspiration for this kit and my other new kit, Flair, are both inspired by two of my favorite TV shows. (You can also see Flair below) Can you guess what they are? Send me an email at robin@scrapdish.com by Sunday, March 19, and one person who guesses correctly will win both paper sets!

I'll give you some hints. I think one is much easier than the other.
1. One show is currently on the air. The other show ran for 6 seasons.
2. Both shows are narrated by the main character.
3. A main character in one show moved to the city that show is based in from the city the other show is based in.

* Here's another clue. If you look at my latest post on 10 things, you'll find references to both of these. You can find the link ----->

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Beautiful new things, Robin. I love the blue and black combo. Hmmm, I know one of the shows (the one for Flair) but I'm clueless about the one for Seriously

March 15, 2006  
Blogger Joy said...

Hmmm... I know the show for Seriously because seriously! I wouldn't miss an episode. Have to think of the other one, though.

March 15, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Robin, this is such an awesome kit! You have been on a roll lately. I'm loving the elements you've been making. Wanna share some of your mojo? I lost mine. ;)

March 15, 2006  
Blogger Tania said...

Love that kit! Great colors, what fun! I'm at a loss as to which shows, I have a guess, and I'm going to give it a shot, but I think I'll lose, LOL! Good idea for a blog contest though!

March 15, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

LOVE the kits.. emailing you right now! I think I'm right, but I could be completely wrong on one of them!

March 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home