Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Check this out...


Melinda made a cool little basket using my Flair kit! I need to make me one of those. It's for her Digicraft Chat at Challenge at RAKScraps. It makes me so happy to see my designs used! I sometimes find it hard to scrap with my own stuff, but I'm really trying hard to change that! I just used my Pop Star kit for this LO of Taylor, and I used Flair too for my March LO for my Chick's Life Challenge.



Here are a few more with my kits from our awesome CT at Scrapdish...
Audra's Stoller Time
Karen's Treasures
Karen'sSisters
Maria's Buddies


Big thanks to everyone who made it to my chat yesterday! We had an awesome turnout, especially for an afternoon chat! And the pages I've seen using the freebie are just so cool! Can't wait to see more. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pages are so awesome and I love your month in review! Very cool Robin!

April 05, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

great LOs, Robin! I love seeing what you do with your kits :)
So glad you liked my little basket!

April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home