Monday, April 03, 2006

Come to my chat!!!!!

At 1 pm EST Monday in the RAKScraps Chatroom! We're celebrating Scrapdish's 1st Anniversary. And we've got lots of prizes!

I just finished up a new kit and the freebie will be a little sampler of it...

I had a lot of fun making this one. I just love the colors and I think I'll need to use it on my photos from the park today. (see below!). I called it Pop Star first because I was thinking the colors just pop, but then I was also thinking of a little diva I know. (see below)
Hope to see ya at the chat!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Raji said...

Wow! I love this kit Robin. It is gorgeous.

April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great kit! Love the flowers! See you at the chat!

karen (Hom74)

April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already told you I loved this kit! But I'll post it on your blog too. :) Awesome work Robin!

April 03, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

Love the new kit!!! The colors are great!

April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home