Friday, April 14, 2006

Have I been under a rock?

As someone who actually reads ads and buys a ton of kits how did I miss this! Angie Briggs has been selling her awesome kits at Scrapgirls. I don't know how I missed that! They are so cool. I've add a few too my wish list.

And one of my other favorite scrappers, Deb F is opening up a store too! I am so happy for her! You can check out Digiscraps by Deb.

I know a lot of people think there's too much competition out there, but I say the more the merrier! I just love seeing all the creativity that's out there.

Speaking of my spending problem, I bought a few things this week - all on sale!!! I got Rebecca Degrazio's Perfectly Princess kit, some stuff by Tracy Ann Robinson, whose stuff I just love lately, and some goodies over at the Sweet Shoppe. Oh and I had to have this Carrie Stephens Lucky kit because it would be perfect for this ...


And this one's with Tracy's Lime Squeeze kit...


(Sorry I'm too lazy right now to add previews, but maybe I'll have some time later tonight!)

1 Comments:

Blogger DebF said...

Robin! bless your heart! you made my day! smooches!

April 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home