Monday, April 03, 2006

The Itunes shuffle

I've pretty much been sitting here at the desk all day - except for a quick trip to the post office. And I'm listening to music on shuffle. It is such a crazy mix because I have insane taste in music.
Here's a sampling, in order...
Ryan Adams: Damn, Sam
System of Down: Needles
A3: Woke up this Morning
Aaliyah: I care for You
Johnny Cash: Sunday Morning Coming Down
Annie Get Your Gun: My Defense are Down
Billy Joel: A matter of Trust
Ryan Adams: Cry on Demand
Gloria Estefan: Tus Ojos
Temptations: You're my everything
Bob Dylan: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb
Jet: Lazy Gun
Frank Sinatra:You Make Me Feel So Young
Dave Clark Five: Catch Me if You Can
White Striipes: There's no home for you here
George Harrison & Bob Dylan: Mr Tamborine Man
Rockwell: Somebody's watching me
Train: Drops of Jupiter
Frank Sinatra & Bono: I've Got You Under my skin
Bob Dylan: Meet me in the morning
Juanes: Es por ti
Lita Ford: Kiss me deadly
Beatles: I want to hold your hand
Aretha Franlin: Since You've been Gone
Bob Dylan: Something
Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Tick
Outkast: She Lives in My Lap
Four Seasons: Who Loves You
Johnny Cash: Wayfaring Strnger
Blind Boys of Alabama: Amazing Grace
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Emitremmus
Nena: 99 Red Balloons
ZZ Top: Legs
Aerosmith: Dude Looks Like a Ladie
Elton John: Nikita
Franks Sintra: As Time Goes By
Marvin Gaye: Let's Get It On
Zombies: Tell her no
Radiohead: The Bends

How does that make any sense! How the heck does shuffler pick so much Johnny Cash and Frank Sinatra, some 80s songs, 60s hits and a bunch of other stuff. Not one Rolling Stones song yet either!

2 Comments:

Blogger skyescrapz said...

Go figure. I'm often amazed at the back-to-back stuff that pops up on the iPod as well. But I have to tell you -- my first music biz job -- Lita Ford was on the label. I accidentally disconnected a phone interview she was on and she cussed me out. LOLOLOL. It made me cry. I've since developed a much thicker skin, but I still laugh when I remember that she made me cry. I see she made your playlist... LOLOLOL.

April 03, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

yeah It's always fun to see what comes up on shuffle and even with over 500+ songs I still get a bunch of the same artist.

April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home