Saturday, April 01, 2006

More Scrapdish News!

So much has been going on at Scrapdish and I am so excited! First of all, it's our first anniversary! It's been a year now since I've been selling my kits and I am so glad Jeanine invited me to come aboard! It's amazing how the store has grown with all the awesome gals there! I really am so impressed and inspired by them all! Jen has given the site a cool new look too. :)

Amy K and I are going to be hosting a chat on Monday, April 3 in the RAKScraps chatroom at 1 pm EST/10 am EST. We're going to have a ton of prizes to give out! :) I am working on a freebie - I'm almost done getting it all together - but I think it is cool. LOL!

And, there are some new faces at Scrapdish too! Kim Jensen is going to be joining us as a designer! I just love her kits that's she done for RAKScraps and I can't wait to see more. And we've added 7 new members to our Creative Team too! They are Raji, Jackie, Jana, Karen, Audra, Meredith and Kalli! They are already scrapping up a storm too! You can see some of their pages in our gallery at RAKScraps.

Oh and how could I forget... we're having a huge SALE all week long for the anniversary! My stuff is 15%-50% off and the other gals have their stuff on sale too! Lots of great bargains!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

How cool that Kim is going to be a designer for Scrapdish! That's great!!! Did I ever tell you I bought Seriously (papers and elements)? And Girls Bike. And Naturally Shabby. :) Now, to scrap with them!!! :)

April 01, 2006  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

That is great! Fun fun fun! You guys are awesome!

April 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home