Saturday, April 01, 2006

More Scrapdish News!

So much has been going on at Scrapdish and I am so excited! First of all, it's our first anniversary! It's been a year now since I've been selling my kits and I am so glad Jeanine invited me to come aboard! It's amazing how the store has grown with all the awesome gals there! I really am so impressed and inspired by them all! Jen has given the site a cool new look too. :)

Amy K and I are going to be hosting a chat on Monday, April 3 in the RAKScraps chatroom at 1 pm EST/10 am EST. We're going to have a ton of prizes to give out! :) I am working on a freebie - I'm almost done getting it all together - but I think it is cool. LOL!

And, there are some new faces at Scrapdish too! Kim Jensen is going to be joining us as a designer! I just love her kits that's she done for RAKScraps and I can't wait to see more. And we've added 7 new members to our Creative Team too! They are Raji, Jackie, Jana, Karen, Audra, Meredith and Kalli! They are already scrapping up a storm too! You can see some of their pages in our gallery at RAKScraps.

Oh and how could I forget... we're having a huge SALE all week long for the anniversary! My stuff is 15%-50% off and the other gals have their stuff on sale too! Lots of great bargains!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

How cool that Kim is going to be a designer for Scrapdish! That's great!!! Did I ever tell you I bought Seriously (papers and elements)? And Girls Bike. And Naturally Shabby. :) Now, to scrap with them!!! :)

April 01, 2006  
Blogger my2boys said...

That is great! Fun fun fun! You guys are awesome!

April 02, 2006  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm so excited to be joining you guys at ScrapDish! Now I just need to find the time to get those darn kits ready!!! :-D

I can't believe it's been a year already! But at the same time it seems like ScrapDish has just always been there, kwim? Looking forward to the chat. Hopefully, Kaylee will cooperate! :-)

April 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home