Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Movie rants

So I got Crash from Netflix and I thought it was kinda boring! Which is in line with what I thought of most of the other Oscar nominated films this year. It took me awhile to get into it. I did like Matt Dillon. He was great playing a total ass.

The movie that I got from Netflix that I liked much better was March of the Penguins. How are there any penguins left??? It is just amazing to see what penguins go through - who knew!!!

Tonight, Randi and I saw Ice Age 2 and that was really cute. I finally got to use the comp pass that I got from the Brokeback disaster. But there was a row full of unsupervised boys, probably ages 5 to 10, sitting behind us yapping the whole time. And on a school night! Then they all got in a van after the movie and I felt like telling the driver off for letting a bunch of little kids go to the movies again. But I didn't. My sister is moving soon so we won't be going to that theater, which is near her house, much anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Haven't seen Crash and Brokeback, and won't. So, I can't comment on those.... but wasn't March of the Penguins the greatest? You wouldn't think a documentary would be so interesting. That is so amazing that they go through all of that every year. Completely amazing!

April 11, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

LOL about the little boys yapping all the time.........and girls get all the bad press for being chatterboxes!!

April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home