Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunday

I thought today would be a quiet Sunday. Most of my family was going down to my aunt's farm to build a new horse fence. (They'll be getting some horses soon!!!) And I was planning to do some cleaning and work on some kits.
But instead I had a really fun day. Vesna picked up mom and me and we went to the park with the girls. I got so many photos and had fun running around with Taylor. I am so glad that mom and Vez were sitting on the bench with Kylie while Taylor had me riding a seal with her. No pictures of that, thank you!
Rocky was here and I felt terrible that we had to leave him. He wouldn't fit in the car and they don't let doggies in the playground. So to make it up for him I bought him a big bone and some beggin strips. Mom and I went grocery shopping and I bought a bunch of frozen dinners to take to work. Hopefully I'll save some money and stay away from the take out.
When Randi and Khoder got back from the farm, they stopped and brought us some Greek food, which I just love! Then we watched Sopranos and Grey's. How much better can a day get!
Oh yeah, and I even designed some stuff too. I got my prize done for my night owls chat too (which starts in a little bit).
I hope everyone had a happy Sunday too! Here are some photos from the park...




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute! Looks like fun and I'm sure Rocky appreciated his treats.

April 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day! Great pics! :)

April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home