Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wanted to share some LOs from last week..

I used Correen Silke's Wonderful Spring kit from SBB for this LO. I just love Correen's kits and they are always so perfect for photos of Taylor. They just reflect her personality so well!


I Rachel Dickson's Flirt kit for this one. This is my favorite photo of Kylie and I've been wanting to scrap it for awhile.


This is my latest Mom's Advice page. We had to come up with our own quote. I was having a hard time thinking of something. But then on Saturday, I was standing in front of the TV to tease Taylor, and my sister said this and we both looked at each other and laughed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Great LOs. The one of Kylie sucking her thumb is adorable! I finally got a pic of Sarah sucking on her fingers yesterday. I've even seen her actually put her thumb in her mouth now too. She's a slow-poke at this, the other kids had figured it out a long time ago!

LOL at the TV quote. great one! Our version was always 'don't stand in front of the TV- we can't see through you' ;)

April 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love your style it flatters your pictures so well

April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home