Thursday, May 11, 2006

Draw a pig


My dad & uncle sent me this Draw a Pig link and it was really hard to do using my right hand and mouse, plus I can't draw. Maybe I should have drawn a picture of either of them! Well it's also supposed to tell you about your personality based on what you draw, and it says I am pessamistic, traditional, friendly, remember dates, care little for details and are a risk taker, insecure or living through a major period of change, and a poor listener. The details and risk thing is way off, but the rest was pretty right.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! lol about drawing them :) I drew w/my touchpad on my laptop and it says:

--realist
--believe in tradition, are friendly, remember dates
--emotional and naive, care little for details and are a risk-taker
--secure, stubborn, stick to your ideals
--good listener
--i have a good....good...life :)

I may be emotional and naive, but I think i care a lot about details and am so NOT a risk-taker.

ok...this has just turned into my blog entry lol.

karen (Hom74)

May 12, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

LOL I took the pig test too... I of course made a huge long tail...only because my mouse went wacky LOL! Made me laugh outloud when I got my results!

May 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this link...it was fun.

Mine said I am (quoting Kim!):

- am a realist
- am direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions
- am analytical, cautious, and distrustful
- secure, stubborn, and stick to my ideals
- am a good listener
- have a good sex life.

Well the pig got most of it right but, since I've been celibate for a few years, it could learn a think or two about tails!!!!

May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home