Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I think I can talk about this now

How is it that some things that are just silly bits of TV or books can really get to you? Like reading the end of the last Harry Potter or watching three hours of Grey's Anatomy?

I don't know what made me sadder, watching Doc get put to sleep or poor, poor Denny! Oh, I can't believe they did that! I love Denny.

And poor Izzie! She really need to be tackled there in Denny's room. How did George not stop her! And her break down was just so pathetic, but so real. And I just love how it was Alex who was the one who could snap her out of it. She looked so gorgeous too in her prom dress.

I have been trying so hard not to like Addison, but I really felt for her as Mer and Derek had that fight at the vet and then she had that scene on the bridge. I love that line she said to the chief about how the only people who don't know that Derek loves Meredith are Derek and Meredith.

That scene in the elevator at the end of Sunday night was so great. I read that it was Patrick Dempsey's idea to have them not say anything.

I also really liked the little monologues they had in the chief's office. Can't believe how cold Christina is though. I guess maybe she showed a different color at the end, but it was just weird to see her be so distant toward Burke.

And then of course, Meredith and Derek. They finally broke down. And while I wanted them to be together, it just opens up a whole other can of hurt by sneaking around like that. The end was just like the end of last season, but now with Meredith having to make a choice. And now we'll have to wait a few more months to find out what she's going to do.

Oh and they're moving the show to Thursdays at 9 pm. It's going to be up against my other favorite show, The Office. I'm going to need another VCR.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisahoo said...

WHAT are those idiots on ABC THINKING! It is perfect on Sunday nights after either the Housewives or the Sopranos! I will have a hard time deciding what to tape between GA and My Name is Earl & The Office!! BTW, had to put the final 3 minutes of the office on my blog ~~ go & check it out!

May 17, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

You summed up all of my thoughts exactly!!! I was so impressed with Alex, who would have thought?? I'm thinking she will walk away from both, or will go to the vet. Putting them together ruins the whole chemistry thing of the show.... and Christine I was so bummed to see her like that, but in the end she pulled it together, but still not enough for me LOL No my other favorite show starts soon The 4400.. do you watch that??? Awesome show and it's on in the off season on USA. Check it out, like we need new shows right??

May 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I've always thought Alex was great for Izze and was actually kinda disappointed she choose Denny. And I really think it's crappy of McDreamy to make Meredith choose between him and the Vet when HES STILL MARRIED and chose his wife to begin with. What a McJerky thing to do! I never thought Christina was in that relationship for the long haul, so it didn't suprise me she reacted that way, I was actually kind of suprised she pulled it together in the end, of course seeing Izzie unable to leave Denny's beside might have had an effect on her. Well, how can we possibly wait? Is ER still going to be on next year at 10 on thursdays? That's too much medical drama for one night for me.

May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home