Monday, May 08, 2006

I watched last night's show twice. I'm really getting mad at Derek. What jerk! All the guys were kind of jerky last night. Except for McVet. There's a thread over at SBB about the show and someone called McDreamy a McA$$hole and I thought that was a riot!
Only two more shows left - that is so depressing!

Anyway, Randi and I went to see MI 3 this afternoon. It was so hard to root for Tom Cruise! Especially when he's up against Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Very different from the first 2 movies. I can barely even remember those, except that a lot of things blow up. In this movie, I don't remember the explosions as much as the story.

I really need to get some kit stuff done, but I'm feeling so uninspired. I think I'm going to be early tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! The men lately! grrrrrrrrr!!!


And the inspiration...don't get me started....but love ya girlie!

May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home