Thursday, May 04, 2006

LOST

Does anyone else watch LOST??? That show really messes with my head - worse than another show. Because I spend time trying to figure out what the hell is going on. I was talking to one of my co-workers today about how the characters are connected before the crash - and she didn't even notice. Like how when Shannon's dad was in the car accident and they show Jack in the background. And now how a bunch of people - ok just 2, and maybe 3 - have ties to Jack's dad. Or how Hurley owned a box factory and Locke worked in one. Or how Kate's dad was in Iraq with Sayeed. Crazy stuff. But seriously, this week's episode was the BEST one in a long time! I had to check Television Without Pity today because I just didn't believe what I saw. I really can't wait to see what happens next week.

5 Comments:

Blogger skyescrapz said...

Yes, I watch. Last night's show was just NUTS! Crazy, crazy! So do you think both of them bit the dust? Mike is convinced both are not dead. He thinks only one is. I'm not naming names in case someone sees this who hasn't watched this week's episode yet (how nice am I?).

The connections are many. As soon as Ana Lucia and Jack's dad were in the car and there was the rain, I KNEW they'd see Sawyer. I called it even before they showed him. My hubby and I are a bit anal about details with that show, so we notice ALL of that kind of stuff. We should discuss on Sunday... :)

May 04, 2006  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

Also, wasn't it hysterical when Jack's dad opened the car door into Sawyer and Sawyer goes, "Hey, I'm walkin' here." I howled.

May 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd watch it if it wasn't on at such an unfortunate time, 8 PST. Not a good time for JT, he's either still up, or I'm in the middle of bath and getting him to bed.

May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Mess. With... My.... Head! It's hard to keep up with what the heck is going on all the time. Amazingly addictive!

May 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It more than messes with my hed... I didnt know a few of those things though so I better stop reading your blog.. lol.. we are a little behind over here but not far. WE got addicted first season and truly at the end of each episode my husband and I would look at each other and go.. no more.. we never find out anything LOL.... but then we would rush every week to be ready and sit down and watch it The number thing with hurley and how he won the lottery with them.. and then they were the code... and the guy who spoke to jack on the steps and then was the button pusher... what ever happened to him? Hmm I think I might need to draw a chart of all the connections.

May 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home