Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Never done!

I got about 3 or 4 things done off my list today. Not too good! I can't seem to get anything done and my place is just a mess! You can leave messages in the dust around here! YUCK! I did manage to get to the post office to mail some CDs and pick up prints. I thought I would save myself a trip to Sam's Club by having my prints sent here. Well I paid the extra for shipping and it was delivered when I wasn't here! It figures! But I did get all the 4x6 prints of my mom's advice albums! I also bought more ribbon today too so my little altering project is coming along. :) And I bought a few new albums to put in all the 4 x6 prints at Target. I couldn't find Digital Scrapping 5 at Barnes and Nobles so I'm not entirely sure if it's out yet. But I did pick up from the bargain rack Playing With Boys, which is by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez, who also wrote Dirty Girls Social Club - one of my favorite books about Latinas. Then Randi and I had dinner at Panera and saw American Dreamz, which I thought was pretty funny. A nice big spoof on politics and American Idol. And I just love anything with Hugh Grant pretty much.

So here's some pictures from the weekend...
Cows at Ag field day
Randi eating a bug cookie
Taylor's tattoo

And here's my RU scrapbook!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! No you didn’t! You got that close to cows, but no pictures of you milking any??!?! I’m disappointed Robin :) I’m not EVEN gonna ask about the bug cookies – fear factor anyone? Awesome RU Scrapbook.

May 02, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

oh bugger, it's been so long since I started to comment on this post that I've forgotten what I wanted to say LOL!

Great pics of the cows and ummm, I'll pass on the bug cookie.

May 03, 2006  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

bug what????? oohhhhh!yuckkkk. great pics and get a dusting, lol!

May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home