Friday, May 19, 2006

The news from here

Things are pretty crazy in my hometown!
There was this HUGE fire on my sister's block last night. Pretty scary stuff. I got home last night and could smell the smoke. I was freaked because I could see the trucks near Randi's block but it was all cordoned off. But I ran into one of my friends who was driving around drunk (nice!) and he told me it was a warehouse. I think my sister's house is in one of those pictures.

Then this morning there were crazy storms here. There was even a funnel cloud spotted over Bayonne. That's not something we see around here so that is pretty scary!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew! Glad your sister's house was untouched, man that looked like a big fire! What's up w/that friend driving around drunk lol.

karen (Hom74)

May 19, 2006  
Blogger Raji said...

Glad that your sister is ok. You must've been really scraed seeing all those fire trucks near her place.

May 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm glad everyone is okay! Fires scare me so!

May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home