Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Some photos from Mom's Day

Here are some photos from Mother's day....
Not sure who was following who around in this one. I think they both may have been following Randi!

Check out Kylie's little ponytail! She's got so much hair now! (Just turned 5 months today!)
And here's the book I gave mom! Everyone loved it and thought it was funny! They all look different because I used a few different alpha sets. Of course I noticed for my own book, the A fell off and it's now an "dvice" book.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pixs! She has more hair then my 1 year old DD! Wow! That Mom's Advice album turned out awesome!

karen (Hom74)

May 16, 2006  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

Superglue works wonders for pesky alpha letters that don't want to stay stuck. I had to re-stick all of the letters on the frame for my MIL with super glue. They aren't going anywhere now!

May 16, 2006  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

ahhhhhhh look at those picsss!

and the book Looks AWESOMEEEEE

May 16, 2006  
Blogger Raji said...

Wow! the mom's advice album looks fabulous. I think I'm going to finally print mine. Kylie is super cute.

May 16, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

great pics and your book looks awesome!!! I love the ribbon!

May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home