Saturday, May 20, 2006

Summer Style and some more cool stuff!



I finally got this paper pack done! Some of my night owl friends my remember this one from when it was in the works. :) Summer Style is up at Scrapdish and it's 20% off for the rest of May. I may have some matching elements coming soon.

One of the fun things about making these papers is I used Amy Jo Smith's Touchy Feely Overlays on some of them. I love lots of texture and AJ has made it easy! You can use one or more and play with the blending modes to get cool effects. They are pretty afforable and they are OK for commecial use! You can get them at the Digi Chick or at Amy Jo's site (where she's having a nice sale this weekend).

So I know you'll have lots of summer photos to scrap, so you should check out this awesome kit by Jeanine, Jen and Krista called Summer SUNsations! It has 82 papers and tons of fun elements to play with too!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these papers! I'll just have to wait for the element pack!

karen (Hom74)

May 20, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

I have to admit that the combo of colors throws me off a bit when I look at them (and I know they are really close to those ones I sent you a while back ;)). I think it is the pink that I find 'doesn't fit' exactly. But, I really like them all together- I think the multicolored squares on white is my favorite of the bunch. I know, my thoughts are contradictory! But they are what they are. LOL
One of these days I am going to find the perfect picture for it, I am sure.

May 21, 2006  
Blogger mrs.S said...

Ooooh, fab stuff you're cranking out there, Robin!

May 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous and Amy Jo's textures are great!

May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home