Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Beatles threapy

I grabbed the first Beatles CD I could find on my way home from work. It happened to be 1. And sang at the top of my lungs all the way home. Played Get Back twice. And if felt so good. Don't know what it is about the Beatles, but they always make me feel better. For a crazy obsessed fan, why didn't I think of this last week when I was sitting around miserable.

Well I worked on some stuff today, which also made me feel better. First I got my May recap page done...

Credits: Jen Wilson's Soho Sass - one on my birthday spree purchases. :) Photos are from my little trip to NYC last week.

And I was trying to remember George's line in Yellow Submarine. "It's all in the mind." I used Meredith Fenwick's super cool Paint Brushes for this. I'm not going to put it up in the galleries because this one is just for me. I had so much fun just mucking it up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh chica, I love them both. Love the angle of the photo in the top layout, and how you used the brushes in the second. Getting away helps, and I do hope you feel better soon Robin! If I was close I'd take you out for Margaritas!!

June 07, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

I'm sure it was a great day out! I am looking forward to spending some time in the art museum in DC during one of the days DH is at his conference- I think Carissa in particular will love it. Fun fun fun with the paint brushes!

June 08, 2006  
Blogger Peta said...

Ohh Robin I love the layouts - the 30 one is totally cool!!! I feel the need to go to my parents grab their beatles videos and watch them!! hehe

June 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home