Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I spent most of the weekend away from the computer. :) Now that I'm sitting here again, I wish I could just turn it off, but there's too much work to do.

The candle party was a lot of fun. I had about 15 people there, and Raffy was a great host. He got a lot of orders too - so that means I get a lot of goodies since I was the host! I'm not sure what I'm going to order yet. The best thing though was that there was hardly any food left! I didn't go to crazy - just some veggies with ranch dip, cheese and crakers, mini quiches, quesedillas, cookies and cake, and Randi's famous spinach-artichoke dip. We also finished off a big old bottle of sangria, a bucket of margaritas, and two pots of coffee. I hate when I have food left over and spend the week eating junk.

The girls were over for the party, and of course a certain little red head wanted it to be all about her! She was spinning on her sit & spin telling everyone to look at her. Then she had the whole room sitting down and getting buckled up for her imaginary carraige ride. She's creative - but sooooooo bossy! :)

Then Monday I went to the spa. It was my bday gift from Randi. And if you have never been, tell your dh or kids to get you a spa day for your next special occassion. It was really incredible. Spent the day getting a facial, massage, manicure, pedicure, drinking tea. Very nice and relaxing. Of course the only bad part about that is it ending and having to get back to reality. But it was a nice reminder that I should take it a bit easier.

I'll post some party photos later. Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger skyescrapz said...

OOOOOH, you lucky spa girl, you! That sounds so fab! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It also sounds like the candle party was a rousing success too. And you get free goodies! How awesome is that? :)

June 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

The spa - It's one of my goals to convince every woman in the world to get a facial at least once. I need to do that again! Awesome for you for taking care of yourself. And isn't it terribly hard to turn the computer back on after a couple of days? I'm glad you came back though. :)

June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home