Thursday, June 15, 2006

I worked on my albums today...

This week's chick life challenge was about dads so I did this page about my brother. I used the Boyzone Kit from Kim Christensen and Meredith Fenwick's His Collection at SBB for this LO. I don't do a lot of pages about Mike or my other guy friends/relatives. But when I post them I always get a dumb comment like someone saying "Your dh is so sweet." GROSS!!!! I HATE that! I always identify who the guy is in my comments so please read before you label someone.

And here's my first page for my Home is Where the Heart is album for Melinda's album project at RAKScraps. I'm going to be using Carrie Stephens' Home kit for these pages. You can find out more about the project here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love your home page! Very cool! Still need to get mine going! I can't believe people would make those comments before knowing who they were looking at, I sure hope I've never done that to anyone!

June 15, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Nice layout of your dh.........teehee, I just couldn't resist!! Now seriously I love the way you have journaled about your brothers transition to becoming a Dad - he sound's like he loves being a Dad, and I am lol that you and Randy were so worried about him - hes lucky to have caring sisters!

June 18, 2006  
Blogger enableem said...

The minute you said 'westnewyork' in one word - I said Jersey! Love the layout!

June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home