Saturday, June 10, 2006

Italy


This week's chick life challenge was to scrap about the place you've been farthest from your home. So for me that would be Italy. I haven't looked at these photos for a while. And I am sad to say I have them in a magnetic album and I'm going to have to redo the whole thing. (I did this before I was a scrapper and knew about these things!) And they are also my skinny pictures - I looked pretty good then!
So I just love this kit Super Cool by Michelle Underwood, and I really wanted to try something different and follow some advice from Ali Edwards to "just play." So I used crazy colors, and brushes by Meredith Fenwick. And here's what I came up with. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

When in 2001 did you go to Italy? Mark and I took our first anniversary trip via Eurail to Italy in May that year. More pics I haven't scrapped.... we might have crossed paths! :)
We made stops in Florence (only spent one afternoon there and I got a leather coat from the market place as my anniversary gift that year), Venice and Rome. We loved it in Italy. Maybe someday we can go back.

I really like the bright colors you used- gives it a 'happy' feel!

June 10, 2006  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

I wannnnna go to Italyyyyyy! Love the layout too. gorgeous. And why don't I ever win anything, lol. hurumph. lol. great job Robin!!!

June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home