Saturday, June 10, 2006

Italy


This week's chick life challenge was to scrap about the place you've been farthest from your home. So for me that would be Italy. I haven't looked at these photos for a while. And I am sad to say I have them in a magnetic album and I'm going to have to redo the whole thing. (I did this before I was a scrapper and knew about these things!) And they are also my skinny pictures - I looked pretty good then!
So I just love this kit Super Cool by Michelle Underwood, and I really wanted to try something different and follow some advice from Ali Edwards to "just play." So I used crazy colors, and brushes by Meredith Fenwick. And here's what I came up with. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

When in 2001 did you go to Italy? Mark and I took our first anniversary trip via Eurail to Italy in May that year. More pics I haven't scrapped.... we might have crossed paths! :)
We made stops in Florence (only spent one afternoon there and I got a leather coat from the market place as my anniversary gift that year), Venice and Rome. We loved it in Italy. Maybe someday we can go back.

I really like the bright colors you used- gives it a 'happy' feel!

June 10, 2006  
Blogger Kim said...

Love the vibrant colors! Gorgeous layout!

I'm not sure where the farthest from home I've been is. I've never been out of North America. Probably Quebec was the farthest. I worked on contact in Montreal for a few months, and went sightseeing up in Quebec with one of my co-workers. It was pretty cool, and also pretty darn cold! LOL

June 10, 2006  
Blogger my2boys said...

I wannnnna go to Italyyyyyy! Love the layout too. gorgeous. And why don't I ever win anything, lol. hurumph. lol. great job Robin!!!

June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home