Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sleeping late

Wow I slept late today! I am just getting up and it's after 12:30! So much for helping at the new house. I was up working on grandma's album last night. And season 1 of Entourage arrived via Netflix last night so I watched four episodes. I'm downloading some kits I bought last night and still want to check out Tracy Ann Robinson's sale at SBB. I'm glad I didn't tell them to wait for me to start painting!!!!

It seems like a lot of people are away this weekend. But for those of you still here, we're having a posting challenge over at RAKScraps. The winner will receive a $15 GC from Peppermint Creative.

And here's a page I did the other day using the Digi Chick Team's Remember When Kit...

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

hey sweet thing....I guess you slept late,lol. I don't even know what that feels like anymore,hahah.

I scrolled down through all those great layouts...they are fabbbbbbulous! Great job on them!

So Great!!

June 24, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

memememe!!! I want to sleep late too!! Maybe I can tomorrow- here's hoping the girls aren't up at the crack of dawn since we don't have to be up for a change.

I just love it when babies fall asleep in my arms. what a sweet LO of you and Kylie.

June 25, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

Boy I have missed your blog!!! I wish I could sleep in.. I'm sure you deserved it :) I haven't watched Entourage yet.. too many shows already, but I hear it's awesome!! I love the books you've made, they turned out great, and your LO is awesome with the Remember when kit. I just used that kit too!! Have fun at the crop and you'll have to tell us who the mystery friends are :)

June 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is tooooo precious!! I love it!

June 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home