Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Some more scraps and movies

I caught Nacho Libre last night. It's so goofy and Jack Black is a riot! I read a review that complained about all the "eyebrow" acting, blah, blah, blah, but that's what I think is so funny! The expressions and bad accents had me cracking up.
And I forgot to mention that I saw the Break Up, too. I really LOVE Vince Vaughn. I felt bad for both characters - going through all that fighting and misery. And the fighting over dumb things reminded me of Randi and Khoder, who I call the Bickersons. Not just a comedy as they make it out to be in the commercials. But still pretty good.

I just realized today that my P4D messages were being bounced! I didn't have time to read all weekend, and then there was NOTHING in my inbox! Soooo depressing! I hope I didn't miss any good sales! :)

I did a little more scrapping today...

So here's my favorite pup and all other spoiled rotten doggies in my family. They all belong to cousins, aunts, uncles.
I used the RAKScraps May Mega kit and Add On from Scrapdish for this page.


Here's my chick's life page for this week. This week's about vacations and I am not going anywhere special so I thought I'd scrap about my spa day. I used Michelle Coleman's CopaCabana kit. How could I not buy a kit named after my family! Hee! I love it!

3 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

thanks for the tip bout those movies Robin! the dh and i were talking about whether or not we wanted to see both of those! :)
And i love your layout! awesome photo of you!

June 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love both those layouts!! I am on the fence about Nacho Libre, Jack Black kinda bugs me, I'm not sure I want to see it. Joel will love it, but I just don't get what it's supposed to be. And great tip about The Breakup, they really do make it out to be a comedy, I would have watched it expecting it to be funny.

June 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great lo for your challenge activity and I totally love Rocky's Cousins! They must have been jealous of Rocky's gallery, lol!

June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home