Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Thought I'd check in...

I feel like I haven't been around too much. I've been working on some stuff. First I had to print out and assemble my dad's father's day gift. Then I had to tie up the last orders and place my own order from my PartyLite show. And now I'm doing a little slide show for my sister. I'm finally getting around to figuring out how Pro Show Gold Works, and I want to get this burned to a DVD so she can show it to her classes tomorrow. The middle school in town is only in its second year, and they do this team teaching thing so, not only is this Randi's first real class, but she's had these kids for 2 years. She's also the year book advisor so she has a ton of photos. We put them together with some sappy songs - Madonna's I'll Remember, Billy Joel's Time to Remember and Kenny Roger's Through the Years. Even I was getting a little teary watching it. LOL

This week is going to be crazy too. My brother's closing on their new home, so we'll have lots of painting, helping out and babysitting to do. And my grandmother's 75th birthday is this weekend and I need to get her album printed. One of these days I'll catch up with everything!

Here's grandma's book. I used one of Carrie Stephens' awesome little minibooks and then added my photos and a bunch of quotes about familly.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love the album! And I've been missing you chica, oh so very much! And it sounds like you just getting busier! Take care of you!!

June 20, 2006  
Blogger DebF said...

your album is totally gorgeous, and I love the quotes you chose (clever you!) - I bet it was/will be well received

June 20, 2006  
Blogger Raji said...

Wow! the album is just beautiful Robin. Looks like you are super busy.

June 20, 2006  
Blogger jane said...

the album is fantastic robin!!!! awesome job!!! And sheesh arent you going to be a busy bee!

June 20, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh - you smart girl you! I love the blinkie albumn! We had a discussion about how to display the albums we have so very many pages for and you did it perfectly!!!! Go Robin!
And know I have to figure out how to make one.... LOL!
Gorgeous album, I hope she loved it!
I know the "one of these days" feeling! Sending you good vibes! :)

June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home