Tuesday, July 04, 2006

BORED!!!!!

I am so bored! I have to work tonight so I'm not enjoying the holiday today. Pretty much have spent today finishing up my July Mega Kit, and I was watching the soaps until they interupted for the shuttle launch. Hate when that happens (I cannot watch shuttle launches! They scare me! Fourth-grade trauma!) but I just dicovered last night that cable added Soap Net to the line up and I can catch the rest of One Life to Live later! Yes, that's the most exciting thing in my life right now.

I saw the Devil Wear Prada this weekend. Meryl Streep is just fantastic. But read the book! It is so funny and they really changed it so much. They made Miranda much more human and took focus off Andi - but it was still enjoyable. And I just love Adrian Grenier, too. I had to google his real name because I usually just think of him as Vincent Chase. Even when I saw the trailer for the movie, I whispered to Randi "Ooooohhh it's Vincent Chase!"

Oh and I did this LO today too. I love doing these recaps for the Chick's Life workshop, and think I'll have to keep it up.


Credits: Carrie Stephens' Rockin Robin kit from Scrapbook Graphics, Dani B's cork and brown paper from Digital Grafiti at SBB, Katie Pertiet's Deckled Edge frames from Designer Digitals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home