Thursday, July 13, 2006

CRAZY!!!

We actually had a tornado touch down here! Isn't that nuts! It happened up where I work about an hour before I got there. There was some crazy thunder while I was still at home too. Made sure to shut down the computer before I left!!!

So here's what I was busy working on...

Made some NEW alphas to go with my Seriously Elements, which I moved over to SBB today.

And I made a little banner for the store too. What do you think?

And then I squeezed in a LO. Here's me and Melinda at the zoo. I used the Day at the Spa kit from Scrapbook Graphics.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Holy cow Robin...that tornado was near you? I just heard about it on the radio. Yikes! Glad you are okay.

July 13, 2006  
Blogger Melinda said...

tornados were the order of the evening in OHIO too- Mark was glad we stopped in Columbus again instead of driving on like he thought about briefly.
Love the LO of us! and thanks for the paper pack too. How cool that you are selling at SBB now too- congrats on that! the alpha for Seriously is great and about time for the one for Naturally Shabby alpha and elements for summer ;) Love the Flair Logo- I think that kit is one of my absolute favorites!

July 13, 2006  
Blogger Audimc said...

I really like the banner!! I can't believe there was a tornado.. you don't live in Kansas!! LOL Great LO with you and Melinda!

July 13, 2006  
Blogger jane said...

love the banner robin!! and that photo of you and melinda is awesome!! totally freaky about those abrupt storms tho!!

July 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home