Sunday, July 23, 2006

Getting chatty!

I'm hosting my Night Owls chat in the early morning/late night! I really miss the girls since I've only been able to host a chat once a month this summer. I'm going to try to do more in the upcoming months. The fun starts at 12:30 am (7.24) Eastern/ 9:30 pm Pacific (7.23) at RAKScraps. Everyone who comes will get a super cool freebie brought to you by our CT member Kim! I just got Simple Scrapbooks Scrapbook Shortcuts, Quizes and Questions, so I think I'll dig a challenge out of that. It's got tons of fun ideas.

And be sure to mark your calendars! Next Sunday, July 30 at 9:30 pm E/6:30 pm P, I'm going to be hosting my Designer Launch Crop at SBB! I'm super nervous so I hope you'll come and support me! I'll have a freebie for everyone that's an add-on to a new kit I'm working on!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tania said...

Yay!! Joel bought a new car yesterday, so life for me is going to be that much easier. If I'm awake I'll try to come by and say hello!

July 23, 2006  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm hoping to be there tonight! I was up 'til 3am last night, so I'll either continue that and be wide awake, or it'll catch up to me and I'll be completely zonked by 10:00! LOL

I put your SBB crop on my calendar!! :)

July 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home