Sunday, July 23, 2006

Getting chatty!

I'm hosting my Night Owls chat in the early morning/late night! I really miss the girls since I've only been able to host a chat once a month this summer. I'm going to try to do more in the upcoming months. The fun starts at 12:30 am (7.24) Eastern/ 9:30 pm Pacific (7.23) at RAKScraps. Everyone who comes will get a super cool freebie brought to you by our CT member Kim! I just got Simple Scrapbooks Scrapbook Shortcuts, Quizes and Questions, so I think I'll dig a challenge out of that. It's got tons of fun ideas.

And be sure to mark your calendars! Next Sunday, July 30 at 9:30 pm E/6:30 pm P, I'm going to be hosting my Designer Launch Crop at SBB! I'm super nervous so I hope you'll come and support me! I'll have a freebie for everyone that's an add-on to a new kit I'm working on!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! Joel bought a new car yesterday, so life for me is going to be that much easier. If I'm awake I'll try to come by and say hello!

July 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home