Saturday, July 29, 2006

Greetings from AmyK!


My dear friend AmyK sent me these postcards from her trip across Idaho, Montana and Wyoming! How cool. I've never been out west so I'm always amazed to see those mountains!
I love that card up at the top. It reminds me of mad libs! Under that is the North Idaho College Campus in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, where her husband went to school for a bit. That is some lake!
And then finally, the Bitterroot River and Mountains in Montana, which is where Amy grew up! I can't imagine living there. It is so beautiful!!! Thank so much Amy for thinking of me!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Ahhhh... so good to see pics of 'home'; well close to it anyway!
My parents live in Spokane- less than an hour away from Lake Courdalene

July 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home