Sunday, July 23, 2006

Greetings from the Canadian Rockies!


Wow my pile of postcards to scan is piling up thanks to all my scrapping friends!
This one is from Rachel, who went on holiday at a little lakeside retreat in the Candadian Rockies! She says it was beautiful and peaceful, even if they stayed in an igloo! :) You can check out more of their adventures in Rachel's gallery. And the trip also inspired Rachel's Lakeside papers and elements at Scrapdish. Check them out! Very cool for your vacation LOs!


I should be getting even more postcards soon, too. Mom and grandma left this morning for HAWAII! Sooooooo super jealous, but at least I'll have the house to myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wow That's Pretty! Enjoy the empty house!

July 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home